Cloud Native Applications on Kubernetes
- The orchestration is composed of automated arrangement, coordination, and management of software containers through an intermediate path connecting two or more services to automate the process and synchronize data at Real-Time.
- Kubernetes is the best tool for orchestration.Kubernetes deploys, manages cluster of containers and treats servers as a single unit provided by Docker. Power of Independence and isolation makes Kubernetes overcome limitations of Docker.
Kubernetes Deployment Challenges
- Difficult to isolate different environment like Dev, Staging, and Production.
- The environment is not flexible; any system configuration changes affect other running applications.
- Single Point of failure at the application level.
- Scaling Out of any application is very difficult.
- Time-Consuming Process for deployment or updation of the Application and manually Process.
- Excessive utilization of Resources.
Managed Kubernetes Solutions
Data-driven solution stack with DevOps Strategies includes application stack and Hadoop-based Analytics Data Lake on Microservices architecture including monitoring service for all components of Hadoop Based Data Lake.
- Infrastructure can be on the Cloud-Based or Bare-Metal server.
- Microservices Architecture uses Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Application platform includes apps and databases on Docker and Kubernetes for ease of deployment and automation of full stack application.