Understanding How to Trigger Jobs Using Jenkins and PowerShell
Trigger Jobs Using Jenkins
- Download Jenkins and go to Jenkins Dashboard.
- Click on manage Jenkins.
- Click on Configure Jenkins.
- Click on JDK installation.
- Configure Jenkins with Selenium.
- Create Selenium Script to create a Batch File to be used in Jenkins.
- Go to project Root Directory and create a Library Folder.
- Schedule Jenkins Job by clicking on Jenkins Job to configure.
- Build Trigger as well as click on Build Periodically option.
- Select Email notification through Manage Jenkins section.
- Run Selenium script through command line.
Trigger Jobs Using Powershell
- Download Powershell Latest version.
- Find the Azure Backup PowerShell command-let.
- Sign in to Azure account.
- Select the subscription needed.
- Register Azure Recovery Service provider with the subscription if using the account for the first time.
- Verify successful registration.
- Create a Recovery Service Vault.
- View Vaults in subscription.
- BackUp Azure Virtual Machines.
- Trigger and Monitor BackUp
- Restore Azure Virtual Machine through recovery point, restoring the disk and creating Virtual Machine from restored disk.
- Restore files from Azure Virtual Machine BackUp.