This document consists of the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team’s challenges, responsibilities, and all the tasks performed in Ginni’s project.
What are the Challenges of SRE teams?
The below described are Ginni’s challenges and solutions offered by XenonStack’s Site Reliability Engineering team.
Setup Bigblue button on Linux Server
- The client needed BigBlueButton is a web conferencing system for Linux servers designed for online learning.
We have installed the applications on the Linux servers provided by the client.
Technology/ Solution Architecture
BigBlueButton is an open-source web conferencing system for online learning. The goal of the BigBlueButton project is to enable remote students to have a high-quality online learning experience.
- Created a dedicated Linux server for big blue button installation
- Ensured all the minimum set of requirements for BigBlueButton
- Done all Pre-installation checks
- Then performed all installation steps on a Linux server dedicatedly used for BigBlueButton setup.
We can access
- Bigblue button at https://web-con.giniis.com/b