Database Managed Services - OverviewThe databases are infrastructure-critical components of enterprise IT. Enterprises face continuing challenges in managing increasingly complex and growing data portfolios for peak performance. XenonStack's Team of its administrators is proficient in Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and Mysql. We leverage IT optimization methods to deliver world-class administration services.
Graph Database understands, predicts and model exploring highly connected data leveraging organization. Graph Database Solutions and ServicesRegardless of the industry, most corporations lack the time, talent, or resources to fully get under the hood of their enterprise technology and ensure it's working for their business. While the misarrangement of any business-critical apps can end badly, not giving Oracle, SQL Server, or NoSQL databases that power them all the support they need can be particularly devastating.
Value Added Services and SLA-Driven Support?
The features are listed below:
Security AuditsAuditing is the process of monitoring selected user database actions. Auditing is typically used to Investigate suspicious activity, Monitor and gather data about specific activities and Detect problems with authorization or access control implementation.
It ensures the high availability of its servers, Analyzes the number of user connections to it at various times, and help takes action proactively before critical incidents occur.
Data management services help in organizing and integrating data from various sources and systems. Explore more about Data Management Services
Top 5 Reasons Why Enterprises Required Database Managed Services
- The struggle to find quality database resources to manage Oracle, SQL Server, or NoSQL environments internally.
- The constant need for monitoring and protection of it.
- The support for business users and planners to keep their work uninterrupted
- The Database infrastructure needs regular updates so that it is ready for the future.
- Looking for more extensive tools, best practices, and processes
Benefits of Database-Managed Services
- Growth through Innovation lets the team focuses on delivering core value.
- They are maximizing Efficiency by delivering accurate results on scheduled time.
- Companies Reduce the cost and get they get the outcome of their choice
- XenonStack is enabling and empowering Big-Data Strategy with our best practices, technology expertise & experience.
- Companies get agility by using Database Managed Services.
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager
- 24x7x365 Support
- Monitoring and Response (Infrastructure)
- Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Architecture Design & Platform Maintenance
- Cloud Cost Optimization
- Security & DevOps
- SLA & Response Time
- Resolution Time & Severity
- Professional Services
- Human Expertise
Database Managed Services Offerings
The benefits of a database-managed service indicate why your organization will profit from employing a database-managed service. You will have a team of professional database managers proactively monitoring your mission-essential database 24x7 to guarantee that any issues that develop are dealt with immediately, all at a fraction of the cost of your in-house team.