Thanks for submitting the form.
Introduction to UiPath Insights
There is a phrase for business intelligence and analytics "What's well measured gets well managed."
The first thing companies want quantitative indicators and how RPA impacts their business because ROI (Return on investment) is one of the most important aspects of digital transformation.
A simple tool with drag and drop tool functionality, which does not require any programming knowledge. Click to explore about our, Best Practices of UiPath
So how do you optimize the ROI of the entire automation program?
- By connecting to mission and vision, users can synchronize their organization's needs with plans to achieve effective and efficient planning.
- Understand which automation journeys and activities need to be prioritized based on the organization's priorities, and create processes to support those automation efforts.
- We will strive for continuous improvement that requires measurement. Extract as much information as possible and then make decisions accordingly.
UiPath Insights and UiPath Automation Hub are two great features that help you maximize the ROI of your automation program. Its dashboard help to measure, track, and manage the performance of the entire automation program.
What is UiPath Insights?
Insights is a web application that acts as a platform for data modeling and analysis, using a combination of available business indicators and operational insights. Users can use pre-installed dashboard templates and custom dashboards to visualize the company's data across the required metrics to gain new analytical insights, track performance indicators, and alert when an error occurs.
Robotic Process Automation has truly changed the game with some of the best Open Source Tools available in the market.Click to explore about our, Best Open Source RPA Tools
How does Insights work?
UiPath Insights work in 3 steps:
Track: Use a library of dashboard templates, Processes, Queues, Robots, and Business ROI.
Measure: Calculate the business impact of automation, including money and time saved.
Report: Share results quickly with team members and key stakeholders across companies with self-service and RPA reporting.
How to enable UiPath Insights?
Before enabling it, ensure to meet the prerequisites for enabling UiPath Insights. To start using UiPath Insights, meeting the following criteria is a must:
- An Enterprise Automation Cloud account.
- Insights are not available in the Community version
- We need to meet the Automation Cloud software requirements.
Now, if the above prerequisites meet, follow the below steps to enable the Insights option:
- Log in to the UiPath Automation Cloud with your UiPath account.
- Select the Admin option from the left navigation pane.
- In the context menu list, click on the Tenants, find the tenant you want to enable Insights for, then click the 3-dot menu.
- Select the Edit Services option (a list of services with a checkbox is provided)
- Check the box of Insights.
- Click the save button.
That's all, and now in the left navigation pane, the Insights option will be available within a few minutes
An automation technology in which RPA developers automate repetitive, manual business processes through different RPA tools. Click to explore about our, RPA Testing - Debugging the Myths and Facts
Types of metrics to measure in UiPath Insights
It has two metrics to measure: Operational and Business related KPIs. Let's see their differences:
These metrics focus more on the development and technical side of the implementation itself, execution of RPA implementation related, and are likely more helpful to the analysts, developers, and other technical leads.
These metrics focus on the high-level outcome of the implementation, aimed to scale and grow RPA in the organization, and are likely more appealing to the leadership members in your RPA Center of Excellence(CoE) team.
Dashboard in Clear view
In UiPath Insights, interactive dashboards are provided to do more than visualize the success rate of RPA. To address the business and operational perspective of the RPA success rate, there are four different types of built-in dashboards available in UiPath Insights- Robots, Processes Dashboard, Queues, and Business ROI. Let's see their uses one by one :
- Robots: Robot dashboards track the bot's productivity, utilization, and errors. This dashboard benefits non-technical team members by providing a high-level performance overview. Robot dashboards also track the daily working hours for attended and unattended bots.
- Processes Dashboard: The processes dashboard highlights metrics such as the success rate of your processes, their run time, and details on the errors encountered.
- Queues: The Queues dashboard focuses on the most valuable insights related to failed and successful transactions. It also breaks down the specific transaction dates, the exceptions affecting these transactions, and the average duration.
- Business ROI: The Business ROI dashboard provides insights into the actual impact generated by your robotic workforce within the business. It achieves this by tracking the time and money saved by your automation deployment. The "money saved per process" section breaks down these financial impacts in detail and by category.
Implementing RPA into their operations, appropriate testing methodologies and approaches will become increasingly critical in ensuring a smooth transition to RPA. Click to explore about our, RPA Testing Framework
Importance of UiPath Insights
Using UiPath Insights and Studio from an operational and commercial viewpoint gives the following benefits:
- RPA analytics improves the performance of robots by optimizing usage, reducing errors, and enhancing efficiency and scalability with your automated program.
- Custom reporting feature that help you share the results with the team members and relevant business stakeholders.
- 100% visibility to measure the performance of the entire automation program in production.
- The ROI dashboard showcases the expenses and time saved through automated processes.
- Dashboards can also be saved in PDFs and images.
The UiPath Insights tool is a big weapon to measure the business and operational successes of RPA within an Organization. Insights are more than just an innovative tool to help you measure the actual impact that RPA has on your business. We see it as a change agent that helps extend and extend the automation footprint and take automation strategies to the next level. The Insights tool keeps analysts, developers, and leadership on the same page throughout the automation journey.
- Discover more about UiPath - UseCases and Benefits
- Click to explore the RPA Implementation Methodology