Thanks for submitting the form.
What is Hybrid Cloud?As the name implies, the hybrid cloud combines the benefits of both the private cloud and the public cloud. It delivers the high-security features of private cloud merge with the fast connection and easy-to-access features of the public cloud. Even if the public and private segments of the hybrid cloud are bound together, they remain unique entities. This allows the hybrid cloud to offer the benefits of multiple deployment models at once.
A method of observing, reviewing, and managing the workflow in a cloud-based infrastructure. Click to explore about, Cloud Management and Monitoring Tools
What is the importance of Hybrid Cloud?
- Elimination of DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) Attacks.
- Data Management.
- Increased Security and Reduction in Risk.
- Cost Optimization.
- Similar to Private Cloud.
Benefits of Hybrid Cloud
- It’s highly scalable
- Hybrid cloud is more secure
- Better agility
- Public cloud infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platform such as Amazon Web Service (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- The development of a private cloud either through a hosted private cloud provider or on-premises.
- Sufficient wide-area network (WAN) connectivity between the two above two environments.
An initiative to combine the storage interface of Container Orchestrator Systems(COS) such as Mesos, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc. Click to explore about, Container Storage Interface for Kubernetes
Use Cases of Hybrid Cloud
- Disaster Recovery and High Availability - Setting an Independent environment for disaster recovery can be very costly. With the use of a hybrid cloud setup where the on-premises data center fails over to a public cloud services in the case of emergency, it is much more affordable.
- Archive - The cloud archive is a storage as a service for a long term data store.
- Cloud bursting - It is an application deployment model in which an application runs in a data center or private cloud and breach into a public cloud when the request of computing capacity spikes. The advantage of such a hybrid cloud deployment is that an organization only pays for extra resources whey they are needed.
What are the benefits of Hybrid Cloud Solutions?
Value Creation - By the uses of better resource management, your employees can complete tasks on time and are available to do more task that makes your business more profitable.
Agile Business - Gain the flexibility to scale your infrastructure resource as per your need. Why should any organization choose hybrid cloud solutions?
- Hybrid cloud solutions offer flexibility in deployment
- The best-in-class hardware, software, and services according to your business requirements
- Hybrid Cloud Solutions Can Decrease Operating Costs
- Hybrid Cloud Improves Compliance
Edge AI is the system that uses Machine Learning Algorithms to process the data which is generated by the hardware devices at the local level. Click to explore about, Artificial Intelligence in Edge Computing
Why we need Hybrid Cloud solutions?Public cloud - Public cloud is based on the standard cloud computing model In which your data stored in the provider’s data center, and the provider is accountable for the administration and maintenance of the data center. Public cloud is ideal for small and medium sized business or a business that have fluctuating demands. The public cloud is a low cost. Advantages of public cloud
- Low Cost
- High Scalability
Public Cloud Use Cases
- Infrastructure Scaling
- Platform Development
- Hosted Services
Private Cloud - A private cloud hosting solution, also known as an internal or enterprise cloud, tenants on the company’s intranet or hosted data center where all of the client data is protected behind a firewall. A private cloud is best suitable for larger businesses or those with strict data, regulation, and governance obligations. There are two variations of a private cloud -
On-premise Private Cloud - This type of cloud is hosted within an organization own facility. They are extremely used for applications that require complete control and configuration of the infrastructure and security.
Externally Hosted Private Cloud - Externally hosted private cloud are also exclusively used by one organization but are hosted by a third party specializing in cloud infrastructure.
Advantages of a Private Cloud
- Get more flexible by which any organization can customize its cloud environment to meet specific business needs.
- More Control
Private cloud Use Cases
- Expanding computing capacity
- Application development and testing
- Cloud Integration
- Cloud Management
- Cloud Security
An approach to developing, building, and shipping applications that take advantage of modern Cloud computing services. Click to explore about, Guide to Cloud Native Security and Beyond
What is Microsoft Azure Platform?
Microsoft Azure, commonly known as Windows Azure, implements public cloud services that recognize for new cloud application development as great as more regular migration of current enterprise applications to the cloud. It offers many cloud services, including those for compute, analytics, storage, and networking.
Users can choose from these services to develop and scale new applications or run the existing application in the public cloud. The new Cloud Platform System (CPS) from Microsoft can handle traditional infrastructure and sensitive information of organization on-premise through the use of the same management tools as that of the Azure public cloud.
Why Microsoft Azure?
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) capabilities
- Hybrid Solutions for seamless cloud connectivity
- Security offering
- Integrated environment
Microsoft Azure Services
- Compute - These Services enable a user to deploy and manage VM, containers, and batch processing and also support remote application access.
- Web - These services support the development and deployment of the web application.
- Data Storage - This category of services provides cloud storage for structured and unstructured data.
- IoT - These services help users to capture, monitor, and analyze IOT data from sensors and other devices.
Microsoft Azure Use Cases
- IoT Services
- Disaster Recovery
- Feature Testing
- User-Generated Content Hosting
- Product Database And Catalogs
What is Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
Amazon Web Services is one of the most prominent hybrid cloud solution providers that offer IaaS and PaaS cloud service models. AWS has always been known to provide the best public cloud computing services. For enterprises uses AWS now seamlessly integrates private data centers with public cloud resources through services like Direct Connect. This service reduces network costs and improves bandwidth throughput.
For management that needs to integrate data centers (within company firewall) with the public cloud platform to handle top usage spikes, Amazon Web Services enables the integration of on-premises, role-based access control systems like Active Directory with the Amazon Web Services IAM (Identity and Access Management) service.
Hybrid Cloud Architecture of AWS
NAT Gateway- NAT refers to (Network address translation) gateway to facilitate instances in a private subnet to correlate to the internet or other AWS services, but prevent the internet from initiating a connection with those instances.
Amazon VPC - VPC refers to Virtual Private Cloud,It enables you to lunch AWS resources into a virtual that you have defined. This virtual network closely parallels a traditional network that you had work in your own data center, with the advantages of using the scalable infrastructure of AWS.
Benefits of AWS
- Easy to use
- Scalable and high-performance
What are the AWS services?
- Compute - Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) provides a virtual server known as instances for compute capacity. EC2 provides no instance types with varying abilities and sizes.
- Storage - Amazon Simple Storage Service provides scalable object storage for unstructured data.
- Migration, hybrid cloud - AWS offers various tools to help users to migrate applications, database onto its public cloud.
- Security - AWS provides a range of services for cloud security; IAM, which allows admin to define user access to resources.
- Mobile development - AWS mobile hub provides a collection of tools and services for mobile app development like AWS mobile SDK, which includes code samples and libraries.c
A multi-cloud is usually comprised of a private, public cloud to fulfill the organization's end goals, which vary from organization to organization. Click to explore about, Multi Cloud Management Strategy
AWS Use Cases
- Backup and Storage - AWS provides low-cost data storage with high durability and availability. AWS provides storage choices for block, object storage.
- Big Data
- Web, Mobile and Social Apps
A Holistic StrategyTo know more about how cloud adoption helps in Cost Reduction, Agility, Flexibility and Availability we recommend taking the following steps -
- Learn more about Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Storage Solutions
- Contact Us for Cloud Infrastructure Services and Solutions