Thanks for submitting the form.
What is a Continuous Delivery Platform?NexaStack is a Continuous Delivery Platform to Automate, Monitor, Analyse your Cloud-Native Application Delivery. NexaStack Continuous Delivery Platform Accelerates your Data Driven Application Delivery with proper visibility and security. NexaStack got initiated as an internal project of XenonStack in the year 2014, developed as a Continuous Delivery Platform to serve the internal requirements of our team.
Why do we need Continuous Delivery and DevOps?DevOps is a process and balanced organization approach for improving the collaboration, communication among development and operation. It is the process of redesigning and finding new ways for faster and Reliable Delivery.
A Cloud Deployment Tool developed by Netflix and recently it is Open Sourced. Click to explore about, Spinnaker - Multi-Cloud Continuous Delivery Platform
Why to choose Continuous Delivery Platform - NexaStack?
The technical reasons for choosing NexaStack for continuous delivery are highlighted below:
NexaStack for Developers
Self-Provision ResourcesNexaStack empowers Developers to provision Infrastructure on their own and to build an environment to start development rapidly. It helps in breaking the wall of confusion between Developers and System Admins.
Continuous DeliveryLeaner and flexible by providing fast release cycles with the help of Continuous Delivery. Deploy from SCM to Production within minutes with the fully automated build pipeline.
NexaStack for Operations
Multi-Cloud SupportIntegration with multiple cloud platforms at one place by providing an abstraction layer between Multi-Cloud platform APIs.
Runbook AutomationNexaStack's Auto-Config Management Engine helps reducing operations complexity by providing a single location for all runbook execution with support to leading Configuration Management Software.
Define TopologiesFor sophisticated software running on multiple technologies, NexaStack helps in defining topologies for applications running on MultiTier as well as Microservices.
Continuous Testing involves Testing at every stage of the software development life cycle. Click to explore about, Understanding Role of Continuous Testing in Continuous Delivery
Features of Continuous Delivery Platform NexaStack
1. Adaptive And Secure (DevOps Delivery Pipeline) - NexaStack DevOps Infrastructure is agile and flexible to support different workflows and modern data centers with technologies from various decades.
2. MicroServices (Serverless Computing) - Provision, Configure and Manage Infrastructure to enable collaboration and automation for more faster and reliable software delivery.
3. Integrations: NexaStack Plug N Play Integrations support
- Cloud Integration - Use NexaStack for 'On-Premises' Infrastructure with the help of Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure with Leading Public Cloud Providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack and much more.
- Database Integration - Supported Runbooks to provision Databases in your technology Stack like Cassandra, MongoDB, SQL Server, Elastic Search, MySQL, Oracle and much more.
Continuous Delivery Platform NexaStack Technology Solutions
- NexaStack Essentials (For Startups) - In NexaStack Essentials, we take care of all basic needs of a Startup for hassle free IT and Application Lifecycle Operations.
- NexaStack Productivity (For DevOps Team) - NexaStack Productivity is best suited for workloads which are planning or already on production and looking forward to adopting DevOps Approach.
- NexaStack Enterprise (Enterprise Stack) - Create a single file for your project to describe the type of machine you want, the software that needs to be installed and the way you want to access the machine.