XenonStack helped XtendLabs to build an Emerging Technology Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). On-Demand access to compute and storage infrastructure for Hadoop, NoSQL, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT, and Blockchain applications.
What are the Challenges of Platform-as-a-Service?
The challenges of Platform-as-a-Service that XtendLabs Faced are below.
- Choosing the best provider with minimal cost of the Infrastructure.
- Best Storage for customer data.
- Availability of the services 24*7.
- Use technologies for the development and deployment of the software.
- Compute, and Storage is a challenge for Big-data and virtualization tools.
- An interactive frontend for the deployed tools where it can be accessed.
What are the Solutions that XenonStack offered?
XenonStack offers a solution of Platform-as-a-Service to XtendLabs for the software deployments with High Availability and accessibility with minimal Infrastructure running cost and storage of the customer’s data using AWS Services.
Deployment of software is done using Helm, and software is deployed on Kubernetes Infrastructure. Amazon EC2 and S3 services are beneficial for computing and storage.
The technology architecture of Platform-as-a-Service
- Kubernetes – Kubernetes is for automation of application deployment, scaling, and management.
- Amazon S3 – For storage
- Helm – Tool for managing kubernetes applications.
- Amazon EC2 – For Virtual servers
- Amazon SNS – For Email service
After XenonStack has given solutions of Platform-as-a-Service to XtendLabs, XtendLabs have solutions for the customers, and these solutions are:
- Individual Solutions.
- Enterprise Solutions.
- Academic Institution Solutions.