AWS to Cloud Migration Working Architecture
AWS to Cloud Migration involves following steps –
- Migration, Preparation and Business Plan creates an action plan to perform Cloud implementation.
- Portfolio Discovery and Planning to understand and document current infrastructure using SaaS (Software as a Service) collecting and analyzing infrastructure performance, configuration and servers.
- Analyze applications which will fall under first migration.
Selecting a Migration Strategy including –
- Lift Shift
- Partial Refactor
- Full Refactor
- Transformation to SaaS or PaaS
- Choosing the right team to architect, build, migrate and manage.
- Design to achieve the goal and analyze cost.
The various R’s included in Cloud involves –