Thanks for submitting the form.
Artificial Intelligence OverviewAI refers to ‘Artificial Intelligence’ which means making machines capable of performing quick tasks like human beings. In simple words, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the ability of machines to perform tasks that usually require human intelligence. AI has two key components -
Goals and Applications of Artificial IntelligenceAutomate Workloads: Artificial Intelligence collects and analyze data using smart sensors or machine learning algorithms and automatically route service requests to reduce the human workload. Artificial Intelligence simplifies IT Operations as well.
- Data Management: AI applications help to manage and analyze large databases simply. Moreover, displays a meaningful view of assets, business, staff or clients.
- Improve Customer Service: With the use of a virtual assistant, businesses can provide real-time support and interations to its clients.
- Increase Revenue: All the applications using Artificial Intelligence in DevOps helps business to identify the upcoming risks and maximize sales opportunities.
3 Stages of Artificial Intelligence
Stage 1. Machine LearningIt is a set of algorithms used by intelligent systems to learn from experience.
Stage 2. Machine IntelligenceThese are the advanced round of algorithms used by machines to learn from experience. E.g. - Deep Neural Networks. Artificial Intelligence technology is currently at this stage.
Stage 3. Machine ConsciousnessIt is self-learning from experience without the need for external data.
3 Types of Artificial Intelligence
1. Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI)It comprises of primary/role tasks such as those performed by chatbots, personal assistants like SIRI by Apple and Alexa by Amazon.
2. Artificial General Intelligence (AGI)Artificial General Intelligence comprises of human-level tasks such as performed by self-driving cars by Uber, Autopilot by Tesla. It involves continual learning by the machines and using AI in software testing.
3. Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI)
Artificial Super Intelligence refers to intelligence way smarter than humans.
Difference Between AI, NLP, ML, DL & Neural Networks
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Machine Learning (ML)
Neural Network (NN)
Deep Learning (DL)