Getting Started with Building IoT Platform
- IoT Data Platform provides an interface to connect different sources with different data types for Real-Time Streaming and processing with Preventive Maintenance using Machine learning and Deep Learning Algorithms.
- Support Fast Data and Reactive apps, Event-Driven, Fault Tolerance, Real-Time and Streaming Data for IoT Solution.
Business Challenge for Building Real-Time Streaming Platform
- Build a data collector to collect data from various sources for home automation, security cameras.
- Real-Time Streaming of videos and analytics.
- Real-Time Alerting System for managed operations.
- Inventory and Device Management for all the sensors and equipment.
- Real-Time reporting tool for the stats and usage.
- Implement Predictive Maintenance for the equipment.
- Build a highly available and scalable web API where data collectors can send data to web API at regular intervals , API stores data in a database.
- Build an Interactive Dashboard for authenticated users to visualize all statistics and reporting.
Solution Offerings for Stream Processing
Real-Time Data Ingestion and Stream Processing Platform for IoT with Preventive and Predictive Maintenance using Machine Learning and Deep Learning
IoT Data Platform Architecture
- Energy consumption (electric power usage in kWh from smart energy meters).
- Temperature (degrees Celsius from wireless temperature tags/sensors).
- Integration and Device Management of the sensors and security cameras.
- Real-Time Alerting, Scheduler and Reporting Tool.
- Interactive Dashboard for data visualization, analysis, and automatic generation of notifications when certain conditions met.
- Data from conditions under monitoring captured using different methods and tools (wireless temperature sensors, smart thermostats, and energy meters).
- Data transmitted via the internet and stored in the website’s database.