Thanks for submitting the form.
Introduction Workplace AnalyticsLet’s Take Action to make the workplace productive “Deep Dive into data and improve the workplace's productivity by taking actions.” A solution for workplace analytics to improve workplace productivity and safety. No doubt this solution will change the whole environment, but we must also take supplementary benefits of the technology if it is helping us to become more efficient. Now, we will talk about the business benefits of video analytics in the workplace other than safety. It will discuss some key insights that help the organization and stakeholders to take accurate actions and make data-driven decisions using the solution. Moreover, some benefits that can add more value to the process. The data-driven approach of our solution makes it more facts-based and helps to provide Reasonable AI.
The business operations that required human interactions for data collection, training, etc. Are now being substituted with technological solutions such as video analytics. Video Analytics: Transforming Data Into An Asset
Actionable Insights to Workplace AnalyticsThe result is driven by the solution shown. Using Video Surveillance Dashboards, we can track the environment and measure its health. Now, let’s discuss how to take action and make decisions using those charts.
- Total Visit
- Total Unauthorized Visits
- Unauthorized visit schedule
- Unauthorized vs. Authorized visits
- Crowd management
Total VisitWhile looking for visits by the day, the building owner notices a dramatic change in the number of people visiting in October. Yet he knows that there is no seminar, conference or any other function in the same month then how it is possible to have a dramatic change in visits. Recommended Actions:
- To check if any organization arranges an event without their permission.
- To check for the system whether it is working accurately?
Total Unauthorized VisitsThe above chart shows that unauthorized people’s visits have high values in April and May. The chances of mishappening or anomalies also increase because regular employees must be aware of rules, but those who will visit are not aware of them. It can also be possible that they have the wrong intentions. Therefore security should be tight at that time. Recommended Actions:
- They must tighten the security.
- The video/rule sessions can be arranged in those months for the visitors.
Unauthorized Visit ScheduleOn Tuesday, there is a dramatic change in the number of unauthorized people visits. Because most of the organizations are arranging interviews on Tuesday, this increase can increase crowd. Recommended Actions:
- Discussion can be done with the various organizations to arrange an interview on other weekdays rather than only Tuesday. As otherwise it is increasing crowd in the building.
Unauthorized vs. Authorized VisitsWhile comparing authorized and unauthorized visits for today, the building owner has noticed that the number of unauthorized visits is more than authorized; after that owner checks for the other days. He saw that the number of unauthorized persons is coming more than authorized daily, as shown in the charts, which is probably impossible. Then, the owner cross-checks with the organizations individually for the visits and notices the data mismatch. It means the system is not working correctly. Recommend Action:
- Use Explainable AI dashboard for the system working.
- If found any fault, ask for the maintenance of the AI system.
Crowd ManagementA threshold for the people count in areas is already decided. While checking for the crowd at different times, it is noticed that at 11:00 AM, the total number of people at the cafeteria increases more than 2x from the required people count. It is because almost all organizations have the same break time that increases the crowd. Recommended Actions:
- An owner must discuss with the various organization to design a break schedule group-wise in slots rather than overcome it.
Read more about Workplace Surveillance with Video Analytics - A case Study.
What are the Benefits of Workplace Analytics?Listed below are the benefits of the Workplace Analytics solution:
- Control Management System: Overall tracking of various cases and making data-driven decisions increase the control over the system and make it more reliable and efficient.
- Reasonable: The system helps to make reasonable decisions. There is a proper reason for the actions; in other words, it is facts-based rather than focusing on myths.
- Theft: Proper security and tracking reduce the chance of theft at the workplace.
- Security: It detects the anomalies in its frequencies. Accordingly, making an appropriate decision that led to anomalies increases the level of security of people.
- Productivity: It increases the productivity of the employees by recommending proper breaks and timing of employees.
- Proactive Monitoring and Hazardous Alerts: It properly monitors the crowd and its behavior, thus alerting and making accurate actions.
- Optimized Decision Making: Improve the decision-making for the making peaceful and streamline the process.