Introduction to Hyperautomation
Gartner identified Hyperautomation as one of the year’s top 10 strategic technology trends. So what is Hyperautomation? Why does it matter and what are the benefits? Let us find out. Before we get started, let us talk about what is automation?
Since the evolution of the internet, our life has become so easy that almost every service is just one click away. We can order food online, do shopping, book cab make payments and what not since then we have been in love with ease that automation provides us.
XenonStack provides services and solutions for Automating everyday monotonous tasks which assist enterprises in improving business efficiency, Increasing productivity and reducing risk. Robotic Process Automation combined with Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing can help firms to overcome the problem of security, data quality, and operational flexibility
Explore our Services, Robotic Process Automation Services and Consulting Solutions
Automation is the use of technology to handle processes, perform operations with little or no human intervention. For example, in the traditional banking system, when we needed to transfer money to somebody’s account, we would first go to the bank, stand in a queue waiting and then show documents. And get payment done which would again take a few days to get it updated on other persons to account but now with the automation like mobile and internet banking we can transfer money, make payments in seconds. Automation is not limited to only software, but almost every automation has an automated software element in it.
Now that we are clear with Automation let us move to Hyperautomation.
What is Hyperautomation?
Hyperautomation is the application of advanced technologies like Process automation, Augmentation, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence. It leverages the capabilities of existing automation in a way that they come out more significantly to society. It also aims at automating incredibly complex tasks that rely on cognitive inputs from a human.
Hyperautomation is automation but one level up, it is adding more intelligence to automation and involving a broader set of tool and automating tasks that couldn’t be automated earlier.
Organisation/ business can experience exponential growth. The importance of the interaction of Human labour and Robotic software, intelligent use of both can help Organisation analyze and improve.
Essential components of Hyperautomation
- Digitalization: It is getting your all processes digitalised that is getting everything into bits. It is everything from converting your processes automated using software to storing data on storage devices that is bringing everything as bits.
- Network connectivity: We all must agree that the Internet now a day is vital everything from mobile to software are accessible via the internet. With data and applications shifting to cloud Internet is necessary. It is also a fundamental component for Hyperautomation.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA): It is a type of automation in which metaphoric robots do daily repeated tasks, i.e. software robots, to make your work easy and reliable. RPA has this capability of mimicking tasks done by humans. They can open, move, edit copy files, extract information. RPA is an integral part of Hyperautomation.
- Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence is developing systems that can analyse and perform operations on their own concerning the environment. AI machines can learn from the experience they build their problem-solving models by observing the environment. They are mainly comprised of three things sensors, environment and Learning Model. Voice recognition, Spam Filters, Plagiarism Checkers all are examples of Artificial Intelligence.
Why does Hyperautomation matters?
Hyperautomation is about being automated with advance technologies for term goals and to judicial use potential and capabilities of these advanced technologies. It can help you perform, analyze, grow and see the actual effect of these technologies over your organisation turning to digital business transformation. These days when lots of companies are getting digitalised, they are following different strategies like to understand their social media presence, they collect the data and analyse it. They use strategies to convert raw data to useful data that matters to them, visualise, compare data so they can improve reach. Here is where the use of Hyperautomation matters. Hyperautomation is when the organisation at a very early stage recognize that business processes that can be and should be automated and use them to leverage their processes and hence the business. Hyperautomation leverages capabilities of an automated enterprise by
- Using AI Capabilities
- Performing advanced analytics
- Automating various business processes
- Increasing Workspace collaboration
- Bringing Transparency in the process
- Measuring various operations time taken, output and giving their processed stats
HyperAutomation is creating a new class of workforce, who can connect various business data better be it structured or unstructured, get insights and act quicker to adapt to ever-changing customer needs.
Benefits of Hyperautomation
- Business can understand how well they are performing by using the right set of tools.
- Since the software does the work/tasks, it is faster than human employees.
- The software makes a mistake if it is programmed wrongly; otherwise, it does your work error-free, which was done by human labour would have caused lots of mistakes.
- If your company gets Hyperautomation tools, employees are empowered, which can help them to bring something unique and productive on to your desk.
- Helps in making business-data-driven decisions
- It can help in getting advanced analytics and visualisation of data
“Hyperautomation requires selection of the right tools and technologies for the challenge at hand” – Gartner
As Hyperautomation involves many technologies, it becomes imperative to have the right tool and technologies. This decision depends on organization strategy, the decision-makers and teams that would be using these tools and their skills. This selection of the right tool is also what Gartner calls “architecting for hyper-automation.” Tools that organization chooses has to scalable, easy to work with and interoperable with your organization’s existing system. Otherwise, it may become your cost centre.
Hyperautomation is not made to replace humans; instead, it is used to leverage the capabilities and work efficiency of humans. RPA combined with various Artificial intelligence can help you Hyperautomate processes. If adopted by automated organisations can help them, monitor, analyze and grow. While being creative and bringing something new and useful to society. RPA combined with various Artificial intelligence can help you Hyperautomate processes. A hyperautomated organization can only be achieved through hyper agile work ethics and tools.
Also, Read – Guide to build RPA Center of Excellence