Introduction to RPA Open Source Tools
Humans are again coming into the new world of Automation. RPA is one transformation that is automating our daily repetitive tasks. RPA enables a higher efficiency in human actions, just like AI and chatbots. With RPA, we get a virtual employee who can perform repetitive activity faster and more cost-effectively than humans. Robotic Process Automation has truly changed the game with some of the best RPA Open Source Tools available in the market.
Simply put, RPA has been shown to generate quick and high levels of ROI (Return On Investment) for customers.
According to us, the top 6 RPA Open Source Tools include:
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
Let us know them one by one in detail!
Automation Anywhere is a developer tool that changes the way an enterprise operates. This tool combines the RPA with elements like Natural language understanding and reading any unstructured data. Automation Anywhere has three components:
- Control Room
- Bot Creator
- Bot Runner
Advantages of Automation Anywhere
Various advantages of employing Automation Anywhere in RPA Industries are listed below:
- Difficult tasks can be automated with Automation Anywhere.
- The tasks can be distributed to multiple computers.
- We can automate the tasks by recording keyboard clicks and mouse strokes.
- Minimizes the chances of getting a human error due to the reduction in manual data entry.
- It also helps in a reduction in the number of hours worked on average by factory workers.
- It saves the cost of labor, energy, and time. And it increases the accuracy of work.
- Automated cells perform the manufacturing process with less variability than humans. In this way, it returns the results in a good quality of product and greater control.
- We get the 24/7 production with bots.
- Robots can learn new processes quickly.
- We can switch to different products without completely rebuilding production lines.
Applications of Automation Anywhere
- Travel Business
- Finance sector
- Social platforms
- Energy sector
UiPath is a Robotics Process Automation software. It is a windows desktop tool. This tool contains multiple activities that help to reduce repetitive tasks, reduce human power, and scalability. It works on the flowcharts, sequence, and Framework. UiPath Architecture consists of three product suites:
Advantages of UiPath
Various advantages of employing UiPath in RPA Industries are listed below:
- It can be hosted in cloud environments or virtual terminals.
- It offers an auto-login feature to run the bots.
- Other automation tools do not go well with the automation of desktop applications.
- The UiPath works well with:
- Desktop Automation
- Remote Applications
- Data handling techniques
- Scraping Techniques
- The methodology of writing the logics
- It has recorders for desktop apps, Citrix environment, and terminal emulators, making automation much faster.
Application of UiPath
- Finance and Banking
- Retail and CPG
- Public Sector
Blue Prism is a UK-based software development company in RPA. They supply software that automates clerical back-office processes that work the same as a human. The Blue Prism invented the Robotic Process Automation. The operations done by Blue Prism enables them to be cost-effective by automating manual, repetitive office processes or back-end work, and improve their accuracy by developing an automated flow. A Step by step automation of processes is done by just drag and drop activities. Blue Prism has two components:
- Process Studio: Process studio is the same as that of the flowchart. It is the area the main process is created. It allows control loops, variables, object calls, and business logic. As human users act in a way, a process acts the same. It uses the robot’s logic.
- Object Studio: It is the place where we create a visual business object. They are created to interact with other applications.
- The object studio gives some ‘stage.’
- The object studio does not have the main page, but it does have two default pages.
- The pages are in the group and not in the hierarchy.
Advantages of Blue Prism
Various advantages of employing Blue Prism in RPA Industries are listed below:
- It doesn’t need the technical knowledge to implement.
- The process can be implemented very quickly.
- Robust and feature-rich analytics suite.
- Build an efficient end-to-end business process.
- Improved control room to offer real-time feedback on robot status.
- It helps employees work by simplifying, integrating, and automating the technology and processes.
- It helps in automating the processes of Banks, Finances.
- Automates the back-office work. The employee handles the same data from morning till evening.
Application of Blue Prism
- Public Sector
- Finance sector
- Communications and media
- Industrial manufacturing
- Health and Life sciences
- Education sector
Pega is an open-source RPA tool. It can be used to automate the tasks using the user interface itself of existing applications. Two types of automation in PEGA are:
- Process Automation
- Desktop Automation
Advantages of Pega Automation
Various advantages of employing Pega in RPA Industries are listed below:
- It tells us about making workflows more efficient.
- Technical support is available.
- A user interface can be created that can interact with a human for attended robots.
- It provides a cloud solution only.
Application of Pega
- Financial Services
- Health Care and Life Sciences
- Communications and Service Providers
- Media and Entertainment
Contextor has guided many customers of different sectors, including telecom, energy, retail, and banking, for their first RPA projects.
Advantages of Contextor
Various advantages of employing Contextor in RPA Industries are listed below:
- Cloud deployment
- Future-proof core for ongoing relevance
- The performance of the bot improves with the APIs designed for it.
- Automation with prebuilt bots for SAP software
- Reduce the presence of repetitive and manual activities
- Make customers happier with a better experience.
- Reinvent processes and improve continuously
- The visual design of bot-enabled workflows
- Repository for bot skills and analytics
- Prebuilt bots for accelerated processes
Application of Contextor
- High Tech
- Professional Services
- Sports and Entertainments
- Life Sciences
- HR and Business Management
Kofax is an automation tool of RPA. It helps to automate high-value, information-intensive processes that require intelligence and process orchestration. It incorporates a site, desktop applications, portals with no information on coding.
Advantages of Kofax
Various advantages of employing Kofax in RPA Industries are listed below:
- Centralized deployment and management of robots.
- Scalable and Flexible deployment
- Management of robot lifecycle
- Web browser Engine Integrated
- Multiple Data Sources and Types
- Works very fast as an automation tool.
- Works very efficiently
- The company provides training and Certifications.
Application of Kofax
- Transportation and Logistics
Summarizing RPA Open Source Tools List
RPA Open Source Tools have undoubtedly changed the market when it comes to Automation Processing. If adhered to the top RPA Open Source Tools List provided by us, no one can stop an enterprise from flourishing anywhere. Despite the controversies that RPA may take up many jobs, it is still thriving in the market. When chosen and used wisely, technology will improve the organizations’ efficiency even during unprecedented times. So don’t wait; Proceed!