Video Analytics Platform for Surveillance using Artificial Intelligence
- Video Analytics Engine with artificial Intelligence is a Platform to utilize Advanced Image Processing Algorithms to turn video into Actionable Intelligence. Massive Scale Video Processing is the greatest challenge holding excellent potential for Analytics.
- The platform used for Monitoring Traffic Control, Retail Store Monitoring, Surveillance, and Security.
- The platform gives a low cost, accurate analysis of live videos using Open Source Big Data Technologies including OpenCV, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, HDFS, Tensor Flow, and Amazon S3.
Challenges to Quality using Artificial Intelligence
- Traditional Computer Vision System suffers from a limitation that a server along with CV library collects and processes the data at the same time. A failure in the server causes loss of Streaming Video Data.
- To detect node failure and to switch the processing to another node result in fragmentation of data.
- The major challenge relies on running Image Processing algorithms in a dynamic environment.
- Thus managing and efficiently analyze the data brings a challenge to build a system to eliminate the addressed problems.
Solution Offerings for Video Analytics Powered by Artificial Intelligence
Perform Video Analytics backed by open-source Big Data technologies using artificial intelligence.
The system divided into three main components –
- Video stream collector
- Stream data buffer
- Video stream processor