Understanding Data Migration Techniques and Best Practices
Data Migration involves extraction, transformation, and loading. Comprising the following steps
- Transferring data
- Modification of Workflows and processes
- Integration with existing solutions
- Implementation into the new system
The primary flow of data migration involves
Challenge for Data Migration and Application Performance
- Application Performance Issues while migrating massive amount of data during Data Migration.
- Lack of visualization of Data Migration in Real-Time to monitor the load and throughput of Data Pipeline.
- No mechanism to validate migrated data to Hadoop on a daily basis.
- Secure remote access to Data Migration Tool.
Solution Offered to Build Data Migration Platform
- Develop Data Migration platform and analyze Hive queries with latest technologies and distributed Agile Development methods.
- Build A Data Migration Platform To Migrate Data From Oracle To Hive.
- Increase Hive Query Performance.