Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Storage
A hybrid cloud is an architecture of different workloads on either the public cloud or the private cloud. In order to effectively implement an enterprise hybrid cloud, it is important to determine what proportion of an enterprise’s workloads will reside on-premises and in the public cloud. The combination of public and on-premises workloads can be concluded by considering both cost factors and the type of workload. Hence, enterprises are looking to outsource their workloads on different hybrid cloud solutions. Below are some major benefits that enterprises can benefit from hybrid cloud storage solutions:
- 24*7 Security and Control
- Agility and Flexibility
- Application Complexity Management
- Cost Reduction
Getting Started with Kubernetes
Kubernetes is one of the best containers to modernize application design without any infrastructure management. Approach for enabling Enterprise Private Cloud for Healthcare Application –
- Follows Write Once, Run everywhere approach. OpenStack performs alignment, sharing of network and storage.
- Deployment of Kubernetes cluster can be executed by facilitation on OpenStack resources.
- Kubernetes provides a platform to deploy Cloud Native applications having high availability to compute, store and network.
Challenge for Building an Enterprise Hybrid Cloud
- Enterprise Private Cloud provides flexibility for managing development, staging and production environments.
- Private Cloud Support Containers and Big Data -Apache Hadoop for building Analytics Platform.
- DR and BackUp for the Private Cloud
- Enterprise Security Policies and Implementation with LDAP
- CIS, HIPAA Compliance for both Containers and OpenStack
Solution Offered for Enterprise Hybrid Cloud
OpenStack Compute for Infrastructure as a Service, OpenStack Magnum for Container as a Service, OpenStack Sahara for Big Data Analytics and Ceph for Storage.
- OpenStack Pike release and Jewel for Ceph
- OpenStack Magnum deploys and manages clusters of hosts for a container orchestration engine.
- Sahara provides users with a simple means to provision Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark and Apache on OpenStack.
- Infrastructure Automation using Ansible