Getting Started with Kubernetes
Kubernetes is one of the best containers to modernize application design without any infrastructure management.
- Follows Write Once, Run everywhere approach. OpenStack performs alignment, sharing of network and storage.
- Deployment of Kubernetes cluster can be executed by facilitation on OpenStack resources.
- Kubernetes provides a platform to deploy Cloud Native applications having high availability to compute, store and network.
Challenge for Building an Enterprise Private Cloud
Building an Enterprise Private Cloud for Healthcare Application.
- Enterprise Private Cloud provides flexibility for managing development, staging and production environments.
- Private Cloud Support Containers and Big Data -Apache Hadoop for building Analytics Platform.
- DR and BackUp for the Private Cloud
- Enterprise Security Policies and Implementation with LDAP
- CIS, HIPAA Compliance for both Containers and OpenStack
Solution Offered for Enterprise Private Cloud
OpenStack Compute for InfraStructure as a Service, OpenStack Magnum for Container as a Service, OpenStack Sahara for Big Data Analytics and Ceph for Storage.
- OpenStack Pike release and Jewel for Ceph
- OpenStack Magnum deploys and manages clusters of hosts for a container orchestration engine.
- Sahara provides users with a simple means to provision Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark and Apache on OpenStack.
- Infrastructure Automation using Ansible