Get Your Copy of Use Case
We would be happy to discuss how we can help you in Continuous Delivery and Configuration Management with Jenkins and PowerShell.
Continuous Integration (CI) let developers integrate code in a shared repository several times a day.
Continuous Delivery (CD) is the development practice of using Automation to produce releasable software in shorter duration. Continuous Delivery ensures the code is always in a release-ready state.
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery ensures -
- Increasing visibility that enables greater communication
- Catches issues early & builds a solid foundation.
- Spends less time on debugging and more time adding features.
- Stop waiting to find out if your code is going to work or not.
- Reduces integration problems allowing you to deliver software more rapidly.