We would be happy to discuss how we can help you in Continuous Delivery and Configuration Management with Jenkins and PowerShell.
Continuous Integration (CI) let developers integrate code in a shared repository several times a day.
Continuous Delivery (CD) is the development practice of using Automation to produce releasable software in shorter duration. Continuous Delivery ensures the code is always in a release-ready state.
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery ensures -
- Increasing visibility that enables greater communication
- Catches issues early & builds a solid foundation.
- Spends less time on debugging and more time adding features.
- Stop waiting to find out if your code is going to work or not.
- Reduces integration problems allowing you to deliver software more rapidly.
Talk to Experts for Assessment on Infrastructure Automation,
DevOps Intelligence, Big Data Engineering and Decision Science