Complete Guide to Cloud Migration
Cloud Migration Includes
- Remote Collaboration
- Integration with other services
- Built-In Status Monitoring
- Scalability and Agility
- Minimizes Operation costs
- SetUp Multi-region Infrastructure
- Cloud Disaster Recovery systems
- Cloud Computing Models handle administrative tasks
- Code level visibility
Top Challenges for MicroServices Application Migration
- To discover, capture, and analyze detailed data about Cloud Migration.
- Identify servers and applications and their interdependencies and current (baseline) performance metrics.
- Determine application connectivity and capacity requirements, to design and architect the Oracle Cloud environment.
Solutions Offerings for AWS to Oracle Cloud Migration
- Identify server and application dependencies, analyze the network connectivity data, port connections, and system and process info on the hosts.
- Graph all the connections from a server to identify its dependencies.
- Group servers and applications for migration scheduling and identify patterns in host configurations.
- Analyze the performance metrics for servers and applications.
- During the migration process, change the application and infrastructure architecture of the existing system to implement DevOps Approach.