Complete Overview of Drupal
Drupal, is a platform for web content management across global enterprises and governments. It is flexible and highly scalable. Drupal supports advanced configuration management.
Features of Drupal 8.6 involve -
- Support of MultiLingual Translations
- Stable Migrate Drupal and Drupal UI modules
- CSV support
- RollBack functionality
- Full Decoupling
- User-Friendly, Drag and Drop Interface
- Replication and Conflict Management
- Bulk File Uploads
- OAuth2 Authentication
- JSON API Module
- Stable Version of Layout Builder
Challenges for Enabling Continuous Deployment for Drupal on AWS
- To make the Software Release Process Automated by Continuous Deployment to AWS Production.
- Use Drupal on Cloud as compared to traditional physical servers.
Solution Offered for Building Continuous Delivery Platform
- Continuous delivery is a development practice where code changes automatically built, tested, and released to production.
- It expands upon Continuous Integration by deploying all code changes to a testing/production environment after the build stage.
- Continuous Delivery flow in Production Environment.
- Merge Request made for release to Master Branch.
- Merge Request approved by the Admin.
- Checkout made to the Master Branch.
- Pull the Latest Code in the Workplace.
- Migrate Database to Update.
- Restart Apache Service.
- Deploy new code successfully on Production environment.