Building E-Learning Analytics Platform
Big Data is carving Educational Sector to study through software, receive instant feedback, student's behavior and results. Big Data Analytics impacts education in various ways -
- Career Predictions and Recruitment Strategies
- Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Agile Decision-Making
- Better Learning Experience
- Data-Driven Organisation
E-Learning Platform provides teachers and students to connect online providing a virtual classroom to teach thousands of students at the same time.
Business Challenge for Building Real-Time Analytics Platform
- Build a Real-Time Analytics Platform to analyze the performance of students involving daily attendance, the presence of student during regular online sessions, marks of students in various tests conducted.
- Tracking of daily and weekly performance by students in Real-Time using the Platform.
Solution Offerings for E-Learning platform
- E-Learning platform built using Microservices architecture having tables logically divided into multiple databases to perform management, scaling, load management, database for different parts of the E-Learning platform.
- Build data warehouse to migrate tables of all databases into the data warehouse and build analytics platform on it.
Steps to Build Platform
- Data Ingestion Using Apache Nifi
- Generate Apache Kafka Event
- Real-Time Aggregation using Apache Spark Streaming
- Daily and Weekly Apache Spark Jobs
- Analytics Dashboard