Adopting DevOps for Drupal Development
Adoption of DevOps for Drupal Development
- Perform small updates frequently to assist teams and address bugs at a faster pace.
- Microservices Architecture for faster innovation and decoupling.
- Leverages Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as a Code.
- Performance tracking through monitoring and logging of the workflow.
- Automated Functionality Tests to verify critical functionalities.
Tao of Microservices in Drupal Development
- Scalability at granular levels
- Autonomous Deployment and Development
- Fault Isolation
- Enhances individual deployment
- Follows pre-defined strategy
- Domain Driven Design to model services
- Ensures data privacy to each Microservice
- Eliminates manual configuration changes
- Groups multiple functions into a single unit
- Assigns different team for each Microservice