To provide the client with solutions on Automating Infrastructure and the Release Engineering process for his microservice related to Navigation Maps.
What is the Challenge in Automating Infrastructure?
The client faced challenges in managing his microservice with a low-cost solution. Xenonstack provided a solution to embed cloud computing and containerization to handle the workflow.
Solution Offered by Xenonstack
Xenonstack provided the solution to embed cloud computing and containerization to handle the workflow.
Cloud computing services such as AWS for production-ready environments. Bare metal setup for testing environment.
- AWS EKS for running microservice in containerized form.
- Bare metal VMs for Multi-Node K8s environment locally (Vagrant).
- Jenkins for CI/CD on AWS EKS.
- Ansible for CI/CD on bare metal.
Architecture stack included Cloud as well as Bare Metal architecture where local stack replicates the Production environment.
- Vagrant provides VMs for multi-node K8s.
- Ansible scripts to automate K8s setup using Vagrant.
- Ansible scripts to automate the deployment of helm charts for:
- Monitoring stack
- Load Balancer (MetalLB)