Introduction to Hyperautomation
In any industry or organization, we have several backend and front-end tasks that are repetitive, time-consuming, and costly. These include recruitment, inventory management, onboarding, invoice processing, and many more. Hyperautomation enables the Automation of virtually repetitive tasks that business users implement. It is using Artificial Intelligence with Robotic Process Automation for automating these tasks.
Automation is highly dependent on the organization’s existing IT architecture and business practices to be successful.
Components of Roadmap for Hyperautomation
Roadmap for Hyperautomation automates complex tasks by using a range of tools like Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Process mining, Analytics, and other advanced tools.
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation): RPA is an integral part of Hyperautomation. In RPA, a software robot mimics human action to perform rule-based, repetitive tasks.
- Artificial Intelligence: Artificial intelligence is a system that can analyze and perform actions concerning the environment. AI machine learns similarly as a human learns.
- Intelligence Business Management: It is a field of Automation in which rather than automating a single individual task, a whole end to end business process is automated.
- Network Connectivity: The Internet is essential in today’s world for each industry. As everything is moving to the cloud, connectivity is a vital component of Hyperautomation.
UiPath and Google Cloud AI
UiPath and Google collaborate to transform the workplace’s productivity and accelerate Artificial Intelligence and the cloud journey. As they have a common goal, they announce their integration with Google Cloud Centre AI. Companies always seek to become more productive and agile. They try to conquer business and technological challenges head-on. So Enterprises move not all but most of their workload to the cloud. Hence enterprises changed into a digital business. They come with this partnership in which Google Cloud’s AI capabilities combined with the UiPath RPA platform. They provide the perfect infrastructure for introducing AI to a business environment.
Zero Touch Contact Centre Automation Solution
To enhance customer satisfaction, it alleviates the overall time taken to respond to customer queries. This enables a human-like automated response while interacting with customers. For automating a complete contact center, one needs to collect resources from multiple resources. UiPath helps to manage resources from various resources. UiPath retrieves, manipulate, and present information from multiple resources.
How is UiPath beneficial for Organizations?
UiPath integrates with the cloud machine learning engine, which lets users run their machine learning models using the Google cloud platform’s computing power. Users can train and serve their models as well. They will get resources very quickly when they need them. In partnership, UiPath makes AI integration easier to manage and control. This helps Google face and handle challenges that are coming, such as Engineering work, high cost, and complexity.
Their partnership provides embedding Machine Learning Models with the Google Cloud machine learning engine into the UiPath platform. This led to integrating special applications with holistic process automation. Some of the examples of these applications are:
- Signature verification for cheque comparison
- Scanning through job databases for HR purposes
- Domain-specific classification or service request management
- Provisioning of recommendation
Blue Prism and Google Cloud AI
Blue prism integrates with Google. As a result of their partnership, the Blue prism provides Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and data analytic tools powered by Google cloud to its customer.
According to this integration, the Blue prism will connect with following Google API’s
- Cloud Natural Language API
- Google Cloud vision API
- Cloud Translate API
- Google Machine Learning Engine
- Google Cloud storage
- Cloud Pub/Sub.
This collaboration allows users of blue prism to integrate RPA into their data science pipeline fully. Users can train and consume custom machine learning models using Google’s services. Hence they give their user experience of AI as Google cloud platform provides pre-drilled AI capabilities. Automation and Artificial Intelligence helps industries to transform their business processes.
Features they offer via Integration
- Support advance analytic by Google cloud BigQuery
- Integrated Machine learning workflow
- Google Cloud Storage
- Google Authentication
- Certified GCP reference architecture
- Simple access to Google pre-trained AI model
Click to explore the Guide to Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation Platform
Automation Anywhere and Google Cloud AI
Infogain is a partner of Automation Anywhere. They integrate with Google Cloud for digital Hospitality Company. They provide a platform for cognitive and on-demand Automation to the client. Infogain manages the list of a large number of properties for clients. Property agents have to gather information on the new property. They were doing this task manually. This task is very time consuming and error-prone. For this Infogain, create an intelligent bot in Automation Anywhere. This bot can utilize Google cloud’s Auto ML vision object detection API that automatically amenities by looking at the picture. This intelligent bot helped to double the listing activation. This case set an example of Automation using RPA and AI.
What are the Benefits of Roadmap for Hyperautomation?
- Using hyper-automation, enterprises can automate end to end tasks.
- As here, software bots are performed, so there is a significantly less chance of errors. The machine will make mistakes only if it is programmed wrong. Otherwise, it will always give you false results.
- It helps to advanced the analytic and visualization of data.
- Hyperautomation helps to automate tasks from basics to more complex.
- It can manage Automation’s full cycle from discovering automation opportunities to measuring ROI.
- Using RPA with google cloud integration, RPA or AI can be called up on-demand or scheduled.
In the end, Robotic Process Automation combining with Artificial Intelligence helps to process hyper-automation. Hyperautomation and Google services make life very easy. They automate things with intelligence. It allows enterprises to perform operations and give assistance to their customers efficiently. Roadmap for Hyperautomation saves time for users by automating repetitive manual tasks that took a lot of time. Those workers can utilize their time for the tasks that need creativity. People should not automate things. They should hyperautomate things.
- Read More about Automation Anywhere Solutions and Services
- Explore our Services, Robotic Process Automation Services, and Consulting Solutions